Friday, August 5, 2011

The Russian Roulette


My friend, Alex, had a bit of a close call last night. It inspired some funny dialog this morning. Here's a bit of it:


Sarah: What's your's and Vic's poo story?
I should write a blog
me: Mine involves a chicken wing plate at an Irish restaurant, the plate being named the Russian Roullette
All the wings are hot but one of them is incendiary
I was the lucky one to get this piece
Sarah: NO
me: It was so hot it almost ruined my night
The story was about what happened the next morning
I didn't know the girl at whose home I had slept for long enough to be blowin' up her toilet
Sarah: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Buzzkill!!
me: But when I woke up, I knew there was trouble afoot
Sarah: OMG I would have dumped you
me: I gave her an awkward hug and bounced
Sarah: HAHAHHA
me: It was one of those lean in hugs, hoping she wouldn't squeeze me
Sarah: CRACKING UP
me: I bounced
I was praying to any God that would hear me to give me the strength to make it
Makin' deals with the devil and shit
You know how the pain comes in waves?
Sarah: I am whisper laughing so bad that I have to cough to cover it up!!
YES
me: Like one minute you think you're ok, the next minute you're ready to hang your culo out the window and paint the road
I didn't even make it a mile down the road before I had to stop at burger king
Sarah: HAHAHAHA
me: I made it to the restroom and was safely inside when I realized what it was that caused this problem in the first place
I don't know what it's like to take an open flame to the asshole but I'm assuming it compares to the day after eating that hot piece of chicken in a Russion Roulette
Sarah: HAHAHHAAHHAAHA
poo blog. for sure.
OMG I am so dead from laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment