Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Today's Awkward Gym Shower Room Encounters


As I walk in to the shower room after my run to throw cold water on my face, the security guard who looks like my friend, Marcus...with glasses, is standing at the paper towel dispenser, drying off his hands. I say "What's up?" to which he responds "mmmmmmmmm." Um...ok?


Moving right along. After my shower I'm shaving at the sink, leaning in closely to the mirror and the maintenance guy looks over at me and laughs as if to say "Pshh you're not as hot as you think you are."


Just to clear things up, I'm exactly as hot as I think I am. That may sound bad but it's really not, if you think about it. These two need to get together and agree on their opinion of me. Hopefully it's not as awkward as the first or as judgmental as the second.

No comments:

Post a Comment